Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to access PTs C, B, A, & F97?

LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
in General 530 karma

Hi there,

I've finished all the prep-tests (35-81) but still want to try out some timed sections with questions I've had no exposure to. I just found these random Preptests in the Analytics list, but am not sure how to access them. Do they come with the Ultimate package?

Comments

• LSAT Is ComingLSAT Is Coming Alum Member
    530 karma

SN: Are questions from these tests included in the Core Curriculum?

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

I do not think they come with the 7Sage Ultimate+. I actually believe Feb97 is the hardest test to get ahold of: because (those who know more can correct me here) I do not think it was released by LSAC in the form of a "10 actual" set or individually. I got Feb 1997 test from a friend who passed it down to me as a donation when he was done studying. It was in the form of textbook from another test prep company.
    As an aside, I find it odd that that exam is so hard to get ahold of, there is a game in that set that is not only very challenging, but is precisely something that would appear as an odd game on the newer exams. Furthermore, Feb 1997 also contains in my estimation an early prototype of the rule substitution questions that we all know from the new sets. Feb 1997 is an excellent exam if you can get ahold of it to tell you precisely where you would be on modern day set containing an odd game.

Preptests A,B,C were released as a set by LSAC with answers to each question: well worth the $20 or so on Amazon. PT C is the single hardest LG set of all time in my estimation: a true test of one's abilities.

530 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    I do not think they come with the 7Sage Ultimate+. I actually believe Feb97 is the hardest test to get ahold of: because (those who know more can correct me here) I do not think it was released by LSAC in the form of a "10 actual" set or individually. I got Feb 1997 test from a friend who passed it down to me as a donation when he was done studying. It was in the form of textbook from another test prep company.
    As an aside, I find it odd that that exam is so hard to get ahold of, there is a game in that set that is not only very challenging, but is precisely something that would appear as an odd game on the newer exams. Furthermore, Feb 1997 also contains in my estimation an early prototype of the rule substitution questions that we all know from the new sets. Feb 1997 is an excellent exam if you can get ahold of it to tell you precisely where you would be on modern day set containing an odd game.

Preptests A,B,C were released as a set by LSAC with answers to each question: well worth the $20 or so on Amazon. PT C is the single hardest LG set of all time in my estimation: a true test of one's abilities.

Thank you -- that is incredibly helpful! Found the SuperPrep book that has A, B, and C, along with explanations for all of them. Coming in the mail in two days.

Just to clarify -- all of those questions (LR, RC, & LG) are untouched by the Core Curriculum? This is like hitting a goldmine!

530 karma

Also, you've made me as paranoid about that LG section as I am about the army of the Dead North of the Wall...

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8689 karma

I believe the questions from all of those exams are categorized in the question bank, but there are (to my knowledge) no individual explanations for the LR and RC from these specific exams on 7Sage. 7Sage does provide the explanations for the games for each of these tests though.

I will say what I have said before about the LG section of PT C: if you can finish that set in 34 minutes with a -0 the first time through, I believe you should be ready for anything the LSAT throws your way as far as games.

Good luck and keep me posted on how these fresh sets go
    David