Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Improving steadily

bsemb001bsemb001 Free Trial Member
in General 104 karma

I've been actually consistently studying and doing full BRs. I've noticed I've been increasing as of late. 151 to 155 to 157. I've had sporadic studying for the past year and didn't see much of any improvement, but I feel like continually doing it though I've had the flu for the last two weeks has given me hope that I can reach the 170s by the Dec. test.

This test is not series of peaks and valleys but a long, brutal ascent.

I will say that stamina is a huge thing. I do decent the first two sections. Then when the sniffles and mucus start by section 3, then I start doubting myself in my thinking. Staying healthy and alert seems like huge things we can possibly be taken for granted.

Comments

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Keep at it! I largely agree. Improvement beyond a certain point for all of us will be the result of targeted learning. It's wack-a-mole.

LG is really bad and the #1 priority until you improve there. The focus shifts to Flaw QT, then SA QT, etc, etc. Just keep attacking those weaknesses.

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Core Member
    2983 karma

Nice Job! I haven't started the PT process yet, but I'm lookin forward to moments like this. :smile:

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Nice, keep at it!