Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Center Change

Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
in General 776 karma

Hi everyone,

As my test center is going to be receiving a direct eye hit from the storm, I'm beginning to prep for a test center change. Anyone have suggestions for test centers that are near air ports? Besides studying, this is the only thing I can do to battle storm-LSAT stress. I would prefer east coast and was thinking Atlanta or DC!

Comments

• AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

Totally unqualified to answer this, but it seems like the limiting factor is flights out of your area or how far/easily you can drive.

• Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
    776 karma

@AllezAllez21 said:
    Totally unqualified to answer this, but it seems like the limiting factor is flights out of your area or how far/easily you can drive.

Airports should be open by Friday so I will just fly out! I've been pinching pennies for years in prep for law school things so I might as well dip into it now. Driving isn't ideal because I will simply be too tired to drive any distance after the exam. In June I basically passed out.

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

Have you thought about postponing to dec?

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

I'm in Atlanta! Taking it at Herzing University. If end up coming here, I suggest avoiding Georgia State University.

776 karma

@kkrystyna said:
    Have you thought about postponing to dec?

I've seriously considered it but it's not ideal. I'm a full time student, with two jobs and trying to apply for 2018. It would mean I need to study full time for school, lsat, keep up with my jobs, applications, and being an animal mom. It's just too much on my plate to give everything the time it deserves.

776 karma

@"Paul Caint" said:
    I'm in Atlanta! Taking it at Herzing University. If end up coming here, I suggest avoiding Georgia State University.

Good to know! I'll see if I can get in there!