Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about tomorrow's test and Manhattan Prep???

TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
in General 4196 karma

What is Manhattan Prep talking about when they say "1. Don’t forget your PRINTED admission ticket and a PRINTED photo."

they say to bring a different photo printed, but no where on the ticket or on LSAC's site does it say to do this.. Someone on TLS brought this up and it's kind of confusing.

https://www.manhattanprep.com/lsat/blog/2017/08/24/9-things-need-know-day-of-the-lsat/

Comments

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    edited September 2017 3521 karma

Wait...That's really confusing. Are they serious?

@"Dillon A. Wright" Do we have to bring a printed out version of our LSAC photo???

• bklsat05bklsat05 Member
    177 karma

I think they just mean that make sure the photo is printed correctly on the ticket... :tired_face:

• ryan___mryan___m Alum Member
    57 karma

I believe they are referring to some form of photo identification, I see that they mention it below in the post, but that has to be a mistake. The check list doesn't mention that.

• Paul CaintPaul Caint Alum Member
    3521 karma

Hey all. So I did my research. In previous years, your photo was not printed on your admission's ticket, thus you had to bring both a photo AND a ticket.

This was recently changed to where your admissions ticket has your photo - they are one in the same.

AKA - Don't fret, just bring your admissions ticket and a photo-ID.

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27821 karma

Yeah, this is just out of date. They only started printing the picture on the admit ticket a few tests ago. Used to have to print the ticket and then use a piece of scotch tape to attach the picture, lol.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Yeah, it started in June 2016.

I was just a bit worried because that was posted last month. I was a bit confident that the person on Manhattan may have not known what they were writing OR it was outdated even though they posted it last month.

Either way, best of luck to all takers tomorrow, let's kill it!