Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What does the September Test Mean to You? [POLL]

btsao650btsao650 Alum Member
edited September 2017 in General 254 karma

Hi guys! I was curious what everyone's plans regarding the September LSAT are. Personally, I will be taking it tomorrow.
By the grace of the LSAT gods I have every intention of killing it and never looking back. However, this will also be my first official take and given that the LSAT is the beast that it is-I am also open to the possibility of retaking in December. How does everyone else feel?

Best of luck to everyone tomorrow, cheers!

September LSAT Poll
  1. What does the September Test Mean to You?81 votes
    1. This will be my last LSAT take. December is a NO-GO for me.
      13.58%
    2. I plan for this to be my last LSAT, but am open to the idea of December as a back-up
      49.38%
    3. I am taking the September LSAT for the experience and I already plan on retaking in December
      27.16%
    4. I decided to postpone to the December LSAT. THE FIGHT ISN'T OVER!!!
        9.88%

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

hope it's my last chance, if not December will be my official last take. almost 2 years studying is a long time, I need to move on!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@TheMikey said:
    hope it's my last chance, if not December will be my official last take. almost 2 years studying is a long time, I need to move on!

You're going to kill it, Mikey! Wishing you the best of luck :mrgreen:

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@TheMikey said:

You're going to kill it, Mikey! Wishing you the best of luck :mrgreen:

thanks man! :)

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27822 karma

For better or worse, it's over for me tomorrow. I'm as good as I'll ever be, and I've already got a seat waiting for me at my top choice school. If I crush it, I'll be competitive for scholarships. If I don't, then that's fine too.

• mmbarros.brmmbarros.br Member
    33 karma

Oh wow congratulations. Can we know which school you already have a seat at? I haven't even begun the application process….