Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Small LG strategy

Trust But VerifyTrust But Verify Alum Member

Spoiler alert: Doesn't break the bank.

I had a bad habit of using my eraser on LG so I........dramatically took the eraser off my pencil. Took a couple times of me still flipping the pencil over but now I'm crossing out instead of erasing (and actually making less mistakes).

Namaste.

Comments

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27860 karma

Confession.

I'm really bad about writing on my master game boards. I write in really lightly and erase after each question. It's not a good thing to do. I'd've totally adopted this if I were going to test again.

• Trust But VerifyTrust But Verify Alum Member
    432 karma

@"Cant Get Right" I'm still trying to figure out how to NOT erase with Grouping Games with Charts. Currently, writing in each corner of each box. Kinda hard but I'll get'er done.

Namaste my friend.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    edited September 2017 23929 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:
    Confession.

I'm really bad about writing on my master game boards. I write in really lightly and erase after each question. It's not a good thing to do. I'd've totally adopted this if I were going to test again.

I thought I was the only one ... J/k I don't do this anymore but I certainly used to.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Trust But Verify" said:
    Spoiler alert: Doesn't break the bank.

I had a bad habit of using my eraser on LG so I........dramatically took the eraser off my pencil. Took a couple times of me still flipping the pencil over but now I'm crossing out instead of erasing (and actually making less mistakes).

Namaste.

Yeah, I use a Staedtler Wopex and they don't have erasers on them so I couldn't erase even if I wanted! Crossing out is the way to go. And often you'll find that your old game boards can be quite useful.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008IGO9U0/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3MS4DVIDF4K43&psc=1

• LSATcantwinLSATcantwin Alum Member Sage
    13286 karma

@"Cant Get Right" said:
    Confession.

SO glad I'm not the only one...I get almost irritated when I have to redraw the game board...it's such a bad habit!

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@"Trust But Verify" said:
    @"Cant Get Right" I'm still trying to figure out how to NOT erase with Grouping Games with Charts. Currently, writing in each corner of each box. Kinda hard but I'll get'er done.

Namaste my friend.

that is actually what I do for grouping games w/ a chart. I just accommodate the chart to each question and scribble out the little stuff I write for each question.

I don't do it for any other game though, just ones with charts