Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Begin Again

mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
in General 891 karma

Hey Ya'll! So I'm anticipating a re-take in December (took the Sept. test) and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to start up again? Another issue I'm also dealing with is I already used up a lot of the more recent tests.

Comments

• LindsMitchLindsMitch Alum Member
    589 karma

What areas are you most weak in? I would say drill those. If you don't have LG down with little to no errors then definitely work on that, should be "easy" points. Are there patterns in the types of LR questions you are missing? I also took in September and am prepping for the retake. I normally miss around 4 questions per LR section and ALWAYS at least one of them is a Sufficient Assumption question so I am forcing myself to go back through the CC for those questions really slowly.

• Victoria14Victoria14 Alum Member
    776 karma

Start by taking another PT in a few days. Cold and see where you land. Throw it into analytics and see what the problems are. Revisit the CC for those sections and start doing drills. Figure out where your problems are. Time? Try 25 in 25 or 8 minute alarms for LG and RC. Just sorta start "new" and be like, "This is my NEW cold score."

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

I feel silly asking this but what is CC

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27823 karma

@mcglz_64 said:
    I feel silly asking this but what is CC

Core Curriculum;)

• mcglz_64mcglz_64 Alum Member
    891 karma

Got it! haha Thanks