Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Calculating GPA Help

tringo335tringo335 Alum Member

I completed 3 classes of an MBA back when I thought I wanted to go to B-School. I am using the 7Sage calculator to do an estimate on what LSAC might consider my GPA. Would I lump in the 3 letter grades I received from Grad school in with my undergrad? Or would I leave these off since I didn't complete the degree?

OR... would LSAC only consider the degree I completed (undergrad)? The most recent incomplete degree (MBA)? or both? #confusedAF

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

Only the grades from undergrad are used to calculate your LSAC GPA. If you received those grades after you completed undergrad, then they will not be included in your LSAC GPA. You still have to send in the transcripts though.

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

Only stuff for your undergrad counts. The stuff you do after UG doesn't count towards your LSAC GPA.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

@Freddy_D @TheMikey cool thanks guys; was wishing it would count in some way. My MBA GPA is slightly higher than undergrad but c'est la vie.