Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How long should Blind Review take, for each PT?

mzoodlemzoodle Member
in General 226 karma

A few hours?

Comments

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

It largely depends on you.

If you're very good with the test, it shouldn't take hours to BR. If you don't know fundamentals or just overall aren't that good with the test then it will take you a very long time.

Where are you at in your studies? Did you just start or how long have you been at it?

Over time, there will be less and less things per test you review because of familiarity and just getting better at the test. So this question is extremely subjective, tbh.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited September 2017 9372 karma

I agree with @TheMikey. It really depends your BR score.

I redo questions that I circled and then even BR questions that I didn’t circle just to make sure and write out explanations (and low/high summaries for RC) so it takes me a lot more than a few hours :sweat_smile:

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27809 karma

Definitely depends. Your score range is a very rough, but maybe the best guideline. The lower your score, the longer it is likely to take. When I was in the low/mid 160's, it took +/- a full day; high 160's/low 170's range, half a day; high 170's, sometimes I wouldn't have any BRing to do at all. Just be prudent, don't cut corners, and don't give up. The goal should be to independently reach full understanding of each question. Checking answers and consulting videos or other resources should be for confirmation and collaboration, not explanation. Failure to reach understanding must mean that you lack a key fundamental, not that you didn't keep at it long enough. It's great when this happens because it means you've identified a major underlying weakness. Correcting this will have broad applications moving forward.