Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Part of Core Curriculum Removed?

I'm not sure if it's just me, but it seems as though a part of the core curriculum was removed. Whereas before it was ~240 hours long, now it's 218 for me. If it helps, I have Ultimate+.

Comments

• Freddy_DFreddy_D Alum Member
    2983 karma

After looking over the curriculum, it looks like they moved all of the admissions stuff (personal statement, diversity statement, addenda...) that used to be located at the bottom of the syllabus. Admissions has its own "site" now, so it doesn't have to be connected to the LSAT curriculum.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

@Freddy_D said:
    After looking over the curriculum, it looks like they moved all of the admissions stuff (personal statement, diversity statement, addenda...) that used to be located at the bottom of the syllabus. Admissions has its own "site" now, so it doesn't have to be connected to the LSAT curriculum.

That explains it! I was wondering why I suddenly finished so much more of the CC in the 'percentage complete' wheel

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Freddy is correct—the admissions course has officially moved to the admissions site! You can find it here:
    https://7sage.com/admissions/