Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LR Study Group: PT 78 (Oct 7, 3 PM EDT)

SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
edited October 2017 in Study Groups 10774 karma

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for coming. It really was great seeing you all and I hope it was helpful.

The next session will be on October 7th, 3 PM EDT. We will be going over PT 78.

Everyone who is gearing up for either the December or February LSAT is welcome to join.

The requirement for this meeting is to take PT 78 timed - no exceptions. If you have done this PT before, I recommend taking it again as a repeat. Please do not look at the answers or grade the PT before hand. Looking at answers before hand undermines the blind review process both for you and everybody else. I have noticed I learn the most when I have to blind review a PT with someone without knowing what the correct answer is. Also, try to take the PT as close as possible to the meeting date. That way you can remember exactly what you were thinking under time when you took this PT.

In addition, please come to the meeting with a clean copy of the two LR sections from the test and a list of the questions you had circled for blind review and that you would like to go over in that meeting.

Here is the link to the meeting. Just click the link at the specified date and time and I will see you there.

70 Plus Series (December LSAT Study Group)

Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/305261573

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (669) 224-3412

Access Code: 305-261-573

Joining from a video-conferencing room or system?
Dial: 67.217.95.2##305261573
Cisco devices: 305261573@67.217.95.2

First GoToMeeting? Try a test session: http://link.gotomeeting.com/email-welcome

@sillllyxo @"alexandra.lawson2015" @alyssamcc0593 @Sanchariesingh @jackigoe @"Lucas Carter" @CelerySoup @lsattaker10 @bklsat05 @mcb4LSUROXS @Gladiator_2017 @lewisdj1 @LSATNOOB17 @"Shazia..." @"lauren L" @M_Schmitz @RJmazo14 @lapuccio83 @KWoulf13 @"v.gavryushenko" @shermankrs @spitzy11 @amagari @"Grey Warden" @missmalocca @elisabethlam @"Waiting For Grey Day" @HereisSara @FerdaFresh @andreastocks @doyleorlando @Jlap1991 @"sorooshian.h" @TheMikey

Comments

• sillllyxosillllyxo Alum Member
    708 karma

Thanks for today!! nice "meeting" you :)

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    edited October 2017 4196 karma

PT78? EASY, I will be there saturday ;)

edit: by easy I meant easy to do it not the actual PT being easy ;) haha

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    edited October 2017 10774 karma

@TheMikey said:

lol I was wondering. Because I took PT 78 blind on this Friday and I remember thinking - the LR is hard!

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@Sami said:

@TheMikey said:

lol I was wondering. Because I took PT 78 blind on this Friday and I remember thinking - the LR is hard!

I took that test for the actual administration and my first 3 sections were a blur! lol

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@TheMikey said:

@Sami said:

@TheMikey said:

I took that test for the actual administration and my first 3 sections were a blur! lol

Yeah, I always wonder how people remember anything from the LR stimulus. It's pretty much all a blur.