Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Learning How to Learn

Hello all -

I recently finished a course on Couresera.com called "Learning How to Learn." I know, it sounds crazy to think that you, a possible future attorney, need to learn how to learn. But I found this course to be EXTREMELY HELPFUL in terms of studying and taking the LSAT. This is a free course and you can finish it in an afternoon. I recommend it.

https://www.coursera.org/learn/learning-how-to-learn

Comments

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Very cool thanks for sharing!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

Always down for learning how to learn. Thanks, dude!

• Cant Get RightCant Get Right Yearly + Live Member Sage 🍌 7Sage Tutor
    27858 karma

Excellent. I wish education, more broadly, would focus more on this. Knowing how and why to learn: That's what I call educated.

• LRae2017LRae2017 Member
    32 karma

This is great I can't wait to try it out. I swear through this whole LSAT I have second guessed my learning abilities THIS WHOLE TIME! This is what I needed. Thanks.

• xtrfalconxtrfalcon Alum Member
    148 karma

Very much looking forward to this!

• btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member
    edited October 2017 1207 karma

Just wanted to bump this because I finished this course today. This was extremely helpful in terms of the mindset to have in LSAT and retain what I've learned effectively. PLUS, everything in it applies to learning for the future in law school and beyond. Thanks for the original suggestion @"Johnny Hammersticks"!

• BirdLaw818BirdLaw818 Free Trial Member
    553 karma

Half of studying for the LSAT is learning HOW to study for the LSAT! Good topic

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@Kewlaidd said:
    Half of studying for the LSAT is learning HOW to study for the LSAT! Good topic

Ain't that the truth. I've learned so much from 7Sage but a big part of getting an exceptional score is teaching yourself how to best learn the instill the many lessons learned while prepping.

• Andrea78Andrea78 Alum Member
    5 karma

Just started this! I really like it! Thanks so much for the suggestion.