Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Change in Ultimate+ Study Schedule?

BigshootsBigshoots Alum Member

Hey 7Sage Family,

Did anyone else log-in today and notice that either content is now gone or has been dramatically restructured in terms of how things are laid out in the Study Schedule? For over a month I have seen 800+ hours of total content listed (ultimate+), and today it is showing 364 hours of total content.... I looked through the entire study schedule, and it looks like the early prep tests are now all listed with no time attached. Although I am only in the core content phase now and am not 100% positive, it seems like this may be what caused the dramatic drop in total content hours? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

This change is due to the admissions course moving to its own side of the site about a week ago:
    https://7sage.com/admissions/

Nothing else has changed.

• thisisspartathisissparta Alum Member
    edited October 2017 1363 karma

@"Dillon A. Wright" said:
    This change is due to the admissions course moving to its own side of the site about a week ago:

I believe the study schedule has undergone some changes too. The CC, as per the 7Sage study schedule that was generated for me a few weeks back (studying for the June 2018 test), was scheduled to be done with by early November. As per the schedule generated last night (again setting the date for the June 2018 test), I don't complete the CC until mid-February. Wondering which study schedule to follow...

• mew41195mew41195 Alum Member
    159 karma

i'm having a similar question except regarding the Starter pack. i was averaging 10 hours a week and knew what was coming this week, then took the weekend off, and when i logged back in my average is 5.8 hours a week with lessons being spread out much more. is something missing?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@thisissparta said:

I believe the study schedule has undergone some changes too. The CC, as per the 7Sage study schedule that was generated for me a few weeks back (studying for the June 2018 test), was scheduled to be done with by early November. As per the schedule generated last night (again setting the date for the June 2018 test), I don't complete the CC until mid-February. Wondering which study schedule to follow...

the amount of materials look the same, but the distribution definitely looks like it has changed.

• inactiveinactive Alum Member
    12637 karma

Sorry guys, looks like we messed up something and it showed PT explanations as 0 hours instead of 9. Fixed now!

• BigshootsBigshoots Alum Member
    84 karma

No worries, thanks for following up!

• mew41195mew41195 Alum Member
    159 karma

Sorry guys, looks like we messed up something and it showed PT explanations as 0 hours instead of 9. Fixed now!

i almost wish i only had 6 hours a week ;) thanks so much!