Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To purchase 7Sage materials or not?

BiliJeanBiliJean Member
in General 42 karma

I just got my score back and its not pretty. I am aiming to take June 2018, since I need like 20 points improvement to have a shot at any Top law schools. I used a bunch of top company materials like (Testmasters, Powerscore, etc) but I don't think they have worked for me/I work at a huge law firm so it was a struggle to be able to leave work on time to study. : ( I am wondering if I should start studying all over with 7Sage or go back over the old books and materials? I don't want to waste time/money again on huge prep courses. I also need someone there to possibly ask questions which I didn't really have before, so is there like an office hours? or online skype tutor? Sorry for the long post.

Comments

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10789 karma

@BiliJean said:
    I just got my score back and its not pretty. I am aiming to take June 2018, since I need like 20 points improvement to have a shot at any Top law schools. I used a bunch of top company materials like (Testmasters, Powerscore, etc) but I don't think they have worked for me/I work at a huge law firm so it was a struggle to be able to leave work on time to study. : ( I am wondering if I should start studying all over with 7Sage or go back over the old books and materials? I don't want to waste time/money again on huge prep courses. I also need someone there to possibly ask questions which I didn't really have before, so is there like an office hours? or online skype tutor? Sorry for the long post.

I definitely think its doable and I do like 7sage method as well as the course. Not just because of the core-curriculum but the in depth explanations of each questions for all the PT are pretty invaluable.

Also, the community here is great. Post any questions you have and we do have office hours. Sage David will be having office hours this upcoming Tuesday and I will also be hosting an event with a sage this Friday, so feel free to ask any questions. Plus, we have amazing 7sage tutors as well. They meet on gotomeeting most of the time.

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

Yes. Buy it. :)

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tringo335 said:

I think this sums up my take on this matter :)

• tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
    3679 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@tringo335 said:

I think this sums up my take on this matter :)

I was like: 'I can wax poetic ...or I can just make it plain' lol. There's really not much else to say. Yes, yes, yes you should buy it. Now. Buy it now.

• BiliJeanBiliJean Member
    42 karma

hahahah okay, thank you guys!

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Ha! I would echo and say to buy mostly because I used another study program too (Kaplan) for the Sept test and didn't do good at all. I ended up buying the 7Sage + program and although its more money spent, I really like the way JY teaches. So I am starting from square 1 again, argh but it has to be done. I would suggest to get the free trial and take it from there.

Also, I really like this community so that is a plus. Good luck!

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

There is a free trial. I would start with that, and then make a decision. That being said, if you've had no success with a bunch of other reputable companies, I don't think you're going to have success with 7sage unless you change your habits.