Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Problem sets?

NovLSAT2019NovLSAT2019 Alum Member

I was wondering if the number of problem sets differ with different packages? Like holy shit I'm about to hit Flaw questions and I see 24 problem sets and it seems like the 'difficult' sets begin somewhere near 17th set. Wtf I'll never finish the CC.

Comments

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

There are def more in the + package. If you are taking the test in Dec then you may want to skip some so you can finish the CC.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@BrianSeo said:
    I was wondering if the number of problem sets differ with different packages? Like holy shit I'm about to hit Flaw questions and I see 24 problem sets and it seems like the 'difficult' sets begin somewhere near 17th set. Wtf I'll never finish the CC.

Haha! Yeah, the starter, premium, and regular Ult packages have less problem sets... But fear not! You DO NOT (and arguably should not) do them all in one sitting. Just do a handful of sets until you feel comfortable with the question type. Leave some for drilling later on. I did about half for each module and have returned as needed.

• NovLSAT2019NovLSAT2019 Alum Member
    620 karma

Good God no wonder I wanted to kill myself after doing the last three sets of Parallel Method of Reasoning. Ok, thank you guys. I'm glad I didn't rush through them because I see other people flying through the CC. Usually the last 1/3 of the problem sets make me want to set myself on fire when I'm grinding through them but when i'm done with them i realize they are definitely the heavy lifting i needed to really solidify the lessons.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@BrianSeo said:

Haha! Yeah, the starter, premium, and regular Ult packages have less problem sets... But fear not! You DO NOT (and arguably should not) do them all in one sitting. Just do a handful of sets until you feel comfortable with the question type. Leave some for drilling later on. I did about half for each module and have returned as needed.

Good suggestion! I"ve been doing them all! But I think its best to do maybe half so I can drill later on. Thanks!

• NovLSAT2019NovLSAT2019 Alum Member
    620 karma

Also Ultimate+ has a question bank right? Good for drill purposes?

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@BrianSeo said:
    Also Ultimate+ has a question bank right? Good for drill purposes?

Correct. Wonderful for targeted drilling.

• amedley88amedley88 Alum Member
    378 karma

Are the question difficulties in the problem sets measured the same way as they are in the analytics? I.e. 3* = Easy problem set / 5* = Difficult problem set. I ask because I have the physical booklets from LSAC for PTs 1-35 (was expensive, wouldn't recommend it, didn't know about Ultimate+ at the time) and want to put together my own problem sets.