Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Law School Visit/Clasroom Visit

Hi all,

I'm planning to make a visit to UCI Law school tomorrow and I was wondering what are some substantive questions I could ask. I spoke with an admission representative during an LSAC forum previously and I already asked questions about the curriculum, clinics and student life. What are some important things to take note of during a classroom visit and what should I ask the professor?

Comments

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

Maybe this: If you were a student here, what is a course you would take and why?

• lsatplaylistlsatplaylist Member
    5249 karma

I'd also be interested in hearing how your visit went. Hope it's fun and helpful.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

I sat in on some classes at my undergrad's LS and I just stayed quiet and noted what everyone was doing during class. Everyone seemed super engaged in note taking and the class seemed very discussion based. To me that was markedly different than undergrad. So I guess you could say I just paid attention to the dynamics that I found different from what I was used to from UG.

I didn't really have any specific questions beyond what you already seemed to have asked. I did ask a couple of the students about their workload, daily readings, and things of that nature.