Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

writing notes on the lsat.

TurkishcoffeeTurkishcoffee Alum Member
in General 39 karma

Are you aloud to write on the LSAT test page? For example underlining and bracketing sentences. Also writing notes on the column of the test.

Comments

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4423 karma

Of course, as long as it's not on the scantron.

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    1777 karma

Yup! You'll have a good amount of room to do so.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@lzkosman said:
    Are you aloud to write on the LSAT test page? For example underlining and bracketing sentences. Also writing notes on the column of the test.

Yup! Just can't write or may stray marks on the answer sheet. The test booklet is fair game.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

@"Alex Divine" said:

@lzkosman said:

Yup! Just can't write or may stray marks on the answer sheet. The test booklet is fair game.

Where does it say that you can't make a mark on the bubble sheet? I draw ticks by the boxes that I'd like to come back to. Want to know if I need to get out of that habit.

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    3072 karma

@10000019 said:

@"Alex Divine" said:

@lzkosman said:

Where does it say that you can't make a mark on the bubble sheet? I draw ticks by the boxes that I'd like to come back to. Want to know if I need to get out of that habit.

Don't worry about that. I do the same thing and my test was scored successfully by the Scantron. Just don't make any stray marks inside the bubbles. (Duh.)