Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Study Buddy

chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
in General 289 karma

Hi I'm looking for a study buddy, maybe working together 1-2 times a week (more, if it works!). I'm sitting for the June 2018 LSAT. Preferably looking to study via Skype. Send me a DM with your studying so far, schedule, score goals, etc if you're interested.

Comments

• Adam HawksAdam Hawks Alum Member
    990 karma

There is the June 2018 BR Study Group that you can join. Sign up for the group and meet some of the people there and then you can find some buddies through the group.

• chisal17chisal17 Alum Member
    289 karma

@"Adam Hawks" Thanks!

289 karma

Still looking for a study buddy for June 2018 if anyone is interested!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"Adam Hawks" said:
    There is the June 2018 BR Study Group that you can join. Sign up for the group and meet some of the people there and then you can find some buddies through the group.

Yeah! Check out our group for the June 18' LSAT. We meet every Tuesday night and it's a lot of fun!

@chisal17 said:
    Still looking for a study buddy for June 2018 if anyone is interested!

You can send me a study buddy friend request and we can work together if you're interested :)

289 karma

@"Alex Divine" unfortunately I work Tuesday nights so I won't be able to meet anymore. But maybe we can figure something out -- I'll message you! Thank you!

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@chisal17 said:
    @"Alex Divine" unfortunately I work Tuesday nights so I won't be able to meet anymore. But maybe we can figure something out -- I'll message you! Thank you!

No worries! :)