Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3rd Time

CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
in General 1270 karma

I'm wondering how bad it looks taking it a third time. I cancelled the first time and did way below my PT average in December. Does a high third score truly take the place of all of those marks? And is an addendum (when not required) even worthwhile to write?

Comments

• goingfor99thgoingfor99th Free Trial Member
    edited January 2018 3072 karma

You only have one reportable score? A third take won't look bad assuming you make a real improvement. No need for an addendum, imo.

• 14 karma

same here

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

Yeah, only one reported score. I’ve been out of school for 10 years, so I still remember when all lsats were said to be used or averaged. Thanks a lot. Appreciate the advice!

• TheMikeyTheMikey Alum Member
    4196 karma

@Feb2018Taker said:
    Yeah, only one reported score. I’ve been out of school for 10 years, so I still remember when all lsats were said to be used or averaged. Thanks a lot. Appreciate the advice!

Yeah, you'll be fine! Some schools claim they average scores but everyone thinks it's BS tbh.. lol. Although, if you're applying to Yale, it is said that they usually do seem to care about multiple scores. But if you're not, you're fine!

• CantStopWontStopCantStopWontStop Alum Member
    1270 karma

No Yale for me! So thanks!