Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anybody foolproof LG while working Full Time?

tringo335tringo335 Alum Member
in Logic Games 3679 karma

Wondering how long it took those who study and work full time to finish the full logic game bundle.

Comments

• kimpg_66kimpg_66 Alum Member
    edited January 2018 1617 karma

I did. I FP'd while working either 8-4 or 9-5, M-F. I would do two new games every "session."
    I'd wake up three hours before I needed to be at work to do a session (new game #1; repeat; new game #2; repeat; game #1 from the day before; game # 2 from the day before; game #1 from exactly a week ago; game #2 from exactly a week ago). It took me approx two hours to do all this. Granted I was tired and groggy lmao.

I then did two more sessions throughout the day (so three in total). I am very lucky to work in a job where I can take a longish lunch and take long breaks. I know that isn't common. So I'd do one session at work, and then another after. All-in-all I'd probably finish by 8pm. Granted, I did this many in one day because I had fallen behind on my schedule. Had I of stuck with my original schedule, I only would have been doing one of these sessions a day.

This expedited schedule took three-ish weeks. So without it, I'd think it would have taken me 2 months in total.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@tringo335 said:
    Wondering how long it took those who study and work full time to finish the full logic game bundle.

About 6 weeks working full time. I don't study full time though. More like ~12-15 hours a week.