Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Does it mean..?

lsat 1101lsat 1101 Alum Member
in General 267 karma

Hi this may sound like a silly question but I want to make sure- I still haven't gotten my score back due to waiver appeal, but I see on other forums online that the real LR was sections 1 and 3. On my December test i had three LR reasoning sections, I believe they were sections 1,3 and 5 if i remember correctly. Not sure if I'm making this too complex, does that mean that for sure the first and third sections that I took were the real ones? I just didn't feel good about section 1, does that mean for sure it was the real section and not experimental or could i have been given the real sections in different order to take?

Comments

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    edited January 2018 3279 karma

I'm not sure. It isn't clear how many different versions of the test are administered. The best way to determine which section was experimental is by identifying one question from each section.
    Don't stress about it. It's too late to change things now, and for all you know you're going to be pleasantly surprised.

• AlexAlex Alum Member
    23929 karma

@"lsat 1101" said:
    Hi this may sound like a silly question but I want to make sure- I still haven't gotten my score back due to waiver appeal, but I see on other forums online that the real LR was sections 1 and 3. On my December test i had three LR reasoning sections, I believe they were sections 1,3 and 5 if i remember correctly. Not sure if I'm making this too complex, does that mean that for sure the first and third sections that I took were the real ones? I just didn't feel good about section 1, does that mean for sure it was the real section and not experimental or could i have been given the real sections in different order to take?

If you remember some of the questions, you can compare on the December 17' LSAT thread.

Otherwise, there's no way to tell the order.

• lsat 1101lsat 1101 Alum Member
    267 karma

Thank you guys, I can't remember any question in detail at all from the sections so I'm just going to let it go

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

How are you dealing with not knowing your score yet?

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@lsatplaylist said:
    How are you dealing with not knowing your score yet?

I would have dissolved from the stress by now. :joy:

I am curious too. :)

267 karma

I go back and forth between taking labored breaths like a woman in labor and imagining good things given how I was feeling on certain sections. I just got approved for waiver and still not seeing my score. It's very difficult to not know

• SamiSami Live Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    10774 karma

@"lsat 1101" said:
    I go back and forth between taking labored breaths like a woman in labor and imagining good things given how I was feeling on certain sections. I just got approved for waiver and still not seeing my score. It's very difficult to not know

I want to laugh at your analogy about how you are feeling and at the same time give you a hug <3. Have you thought about calling them and just asking them?

267 karma

Please do laugh, i need a good laugh even if it's at my expense, phew. Thank you for the hug <3 That did cross my mind but I can't deal that way I'd rather look it up on my own.which probably means i'll be holding my breath forever