Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

at what point in the CC should I start drilling LR? or should I just drill LR sections after CC?

_oshun1__oshun1_ Alum Member
edited February 2018 in Logical Reasoning 3652 karma

I am doing really well at the CC this year (as opposed to last year when I skimmed through it), getting 100% on most of the problem sets, and if I ever get a question or two wrong I'm getting them right upon BR. I know i've only gone thru the easier question types but I still feel good about my progress. I have been going through all of the problem sets (not saving any for later). I'm 20% done with the CC. I'm at the strengthening problem sets.

I'm wondering if I should start drilling MP/MSS/Weaken/Strengthen LR questions, maybe mixing together 25 of them of varying difficulty levels and taking them in 35 min like a full section in the test? So I can start working on my pacing. I don't see the point of drilling full LR sections from PTs as I have only learned how to do a few question types.

Or should I just drill sections of the exam when I am done with CC?

Since the question types do all relate to each other, and since I am reviewing my notes every day, I do not think I am necessarily doing myself a disservice by not repeating previously learned question types every day as I go through the CC.

Comments

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

I think if you are doing very well so far then, sure, you may want to start drilling by combining a few of the questions of various difficulty levels. You can certainly continue to mix and match questions as you go further along in the CC. I have also been thinking about drilling a few question types that I have done so far to see how much I remember.

• LCMama2017LCMama2017 Alum Member
    2134 karma

Also - take a look @jkatz1488's response to another similar question to yours - "How do you guys identify your weaknesses/drill". He has a different perspective to consider re drilling while still working on the CC.