nil

DieseldudeDieseldude Alum Member
edited January 2019 in February 2018 LSAT 16 karma

Nil

Comments

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    edited February 2018 2689 karma

That part about her trying to "help" you is highly disturbing. The rest is really unprofessional. But interfering directly with the testing itself? Wow. Pretty certain that is a HUGE violation of protocol there.

6 though is right. They only give a 5 minute warning.

If it were me? Yeah.. I'd be pretty bewildered, too. And I'd want to take it up with someone. Though, they don't seem to give you much time to do so:
    https://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/policies/test-center-problem-policies

I wonder what the big players around here think you should do..

• DieseldudeDieseldude Alum Member
    16 karma

How should I bring this up? I think tomorrow is the deadline. The proctor wasn’t helping she was pointing me in the direction of the wrong answer but that should have never happened because I felt I had to re-work out the problems again because I questioned why she even said what she said which made me think I wrote down the wrong rules for the game. Now do you see why I’m frustrated. I would like a re-write and maybe I could even get offer to do before June, and I would choose a different testing center for sure.

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    edited February 2018 4423 karma

https://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/policies/test-center-problem-policies
    It seems like you just have to email them.

I would definitely focus the email on the trying to help with the problem instead of just helping with the reading angle as opposed to most of the other things. I'm sure LSAC doesn't want a proctor around who is trying to help students with the test regardless of how ggod or bad their help is. I would also mention that they didn't seem to record your complaint so that it doesn't seem strange that there is no record of your complaint.

As far as possible responses from LSAT, I would imagine that they could range from nothing, to noting there was a disturbance on your test file, to letting you cancel with a refund, to giving you a free retake either in June or if you are lucky sooner.

• 1000001910000019 Alum Member
    3279 karma

I would hope that when you mention that the reader attempted to directly help you, that LSAC will cancel your score.

• DieseldudeDieseldude Alum Member
    16 karma

Thank you