Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Post LSAT?

Can anybody give me insight on why these questions on this post lsat survey is? It felt invasive, and (for me) very unnecessary... is that just me? Do I have to answer these questions? My god, I thought the lsac would be a little less obvious with what they were asking.
Let me know, I was just very blindsided.

Comments

• LSAT_WreckerLSAT_Wrecker Member
    4850 karma

I answered their questions; I felt largely meh about them. Every business wants big data.

What is annoying the heck out of me is the fact that I still get emails asking me to do the survey, even though I did it a few days after the test. I got another request to do the survey this morning. There is only one email I want to receive from LSAC right now.

• sbc.mom_3xsbc.mom_3x Alum Member
    1501 karma

@LSAT_Wrecker said:
    I answered their questions; I felt largely meh about them. Every business wants big data.

What is annoying the heck out of me is the fact that I still get emails asking me to do the survey, even though I did it a few days after the test. I got another request to do the survey this morning. There is only one email I want to receive from LSAC right now.

Ditto!!!!!