Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games on two pages, how to practice...

Steven CSteven C Free Trial Member
edited August 2013 in Logic Games 38 karma
So I understand that logic games now are on two pages to give more room to write out diagrams. This is great. How are you guys incorporating it into your practice though, just an extra sheet of paper? Also if they are two pages do you know if they are always on pages facing each other, so you can see both when the test book is open? Or is it possible that I'll have to flip pages to get from the first page to the second?

Comments

• KK Free Trial Member
    345 karma
    I really hope they don't try something new this October and give us brand new format LGs. I might pass out from fear.
  • paulfan2011paulfan2011 Free Trial Member
    125 karma
    You should get a copy of the newer lsats from amazon. The format are reproduced exactly like the real test. It't hard to describe exactly what it's like.
  • KK Free Trial Member
    345 karma
    are the questions more difficult or something that they're letting people have more room?
  • Steven CSteven C Free Trial Member
    38 karma
    I don't think they are more difficult. I took it to mean they are trying to put the focus where it belongs, are you able to do the logic games in the time allotted. Not are you able to do the logic games in the time allotted while writing really small in a constrained space!
  • Steven CSteven C Free Trial Member
    38 karma
    The main question I have is will I have to flip a page, or will both pages face each other when the book is open.
  • paulfan2011paulfan2011 Free Trial Member
    125 karma
    No you don't need to flip the page.

And the reason they are having two pages now is because LSAT takers are complaining about the artificial space difficulties.
  • J.Y. PingJ.Y. Ping Administrator Instructor
    14008 karma
    It absolutely is an artificial difficulty. Maybe 50 years ago when hand writing still mattered this tested something substantial.
  • KK Free Trial Member
    345 karma
    I just hope that LSAC would let us use mechanical pencils... I haven't written using a normal pencil since 2nd grade lol
  • Jason BorerJason Borer Free Trial Member
    24 karma
    Yeah I just fold a piece of paper in half. That way I get to do 4 logic games using both sides of the paper. When I took the LSAT in June I remember thinking "So much space-- Captain Picard would be proud"