Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Urgent- need some help with study

XDirenGreyXDirenGrey Alum Member
in General 15 karma

Hello,

I'm new to 7sage and fairly new to the LSATS. Last December I took the exam with minimal study and got a 150.
My goal is to get minimum 170 and planning on taking the June or September 2018 exam. I was wondering if I could get any advice regarding the study style and technique to achieve my goal. Should I just follow the study schedule set by 7sage? I do have the powerscore books.
If anybody could give some advices from experiences much would be appreciated. Also, I am very open to working with fellow test takers for extra motivation and aid!

Thank you!

Comments

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

Be diligent when going through the Core Curriculum. Afterward, use the post Core Curriculum webinar: https://7sage.com/webinar/post-core-curriculum-study-strategies/. This will give you a good sense of what the entire process looks like.

I would also recommend fool-proofing games 1-35 using the @Pacifico method: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/2737/logic-games-attack-strategy/p1. Do this immediately after finishing the CC.

Other than these two, reach out to the community with specific questions.

Good Luck :)

• Seeking PerfectionSeeking Perfection Alum Member
    4428 karma

After you have went over the Core Curriculum carefully and foolproofed logic games, practice tests with blind review will help to identify remaining weak spots.

• XDirenGreyXDirenGrey Alum Member
    15 karma

Alrite I'll keep these in mind. Thank you!

• olepuebloolepueblo Alum Member
    235 karma

I woul prioritize lg before the other sections because it seems like ppl tend to see the most variability in their lg success on test day. It’s one thing to mess up an lr problem or two, another to not understand the beginning of a game and miss the following 6 questions (yes...false dilemma).

Think you might be on a pretty tight timeline for June.