Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Harvard Waitlist

Waiting For Grey DayWaiting For Grey Day Alum Member
edited March 2018 in Law School Admissions 323 karma

I was visiting Georgetown when I found out I got wait-listed to Harvard.

Although it's not a yes (and I am still in a limbo), I am elated to be even considered by Harvard. I wanted to thank the 7sage community for being so supportive and incredibly kind throughout this long journey. 7Sage helped me increase my 158 (September) into a 168 (December). I wouldn't have applied to Harvard had it not been for my increase - still a shot in the dark. But here we are, in D.C., paranoid that I clicked the wrong button for my confirmation to remain on HLS' waitlist.

I hope to ply through this. And I think I will do that by re-studying for the June lsats to increase my chances. But I wanted to take this time to really thank you all for being the community that I know.

Seriously, thank you guys.

"Let me pray for the best without the worry of a lost that isn't mine"

Comments

• Victoria.BordignonVictoria.Bordignon Alum Member
    61 karma

That is so great. You got this!!

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

You deserve it, @"Waiting For Grey Day"!

• AllezAllez21AllezAllez21 Member Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    1917 karma

Great job on the LSAT score and the positive attitude.

I hope you get the outcome you desire.

• RiseandGrindRiseandGrind Alum Member
    219 karma

Hey there! Wishing you best of luck and hoping that you get the outcome you wish for. I am so inspired to read about your magnificent 10 point increase. I, too am hoping for that bump from my feb score to when I re-take in June. Can I ask your study plan in the span of those 3 months and how you managed to pull that off? You can DM me if you feel comfortable.