Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Upgrade to Ultimate+?

foodie_lawfoodie_law Alum Member
edited May 2018 in General 94 karma

Hello!

So I am planning on taking the September 2018 LSAT and have finished CC at this point. I know the general consensus for the next step is to start Fool Proofing but I am still unsure whether I should upgrade to Ultimate+ or use materials that have been passed down to me. I started studying this time last year with an in-person class so I have PTs 42-81 (half of them are already marked in pen/pencil). A friend of mine passed down his used LSAT Trainer, all 3 Powerscore Bibles, and the Powerscore LSAT Game Type Training II (which contains games from PT 21-40 and I could potentially use to Fool Proof).

At this point, I'm conflicted about whether I should upgrade. I know the bundle and drill packs would be nice (plus the fact that all these materials would be unmarked!!!) but I'm not sure if the Ultimate+ cost is justified considering how many of the materials I already have. I would love any insight, especially from people who have shopped around/compared different LSAT materials options! Thank you!!!

Comments

• JPJ July2021JPJ July2021 Core Member
    1532 karma

I literally just upgraded from Starter to Ultimate+ yesterday. The amount of material I have now is amazing. I think it really depends on whether you’re really going to take advantage of watching all or most of the explanations and the other resources. I wouldn’t upgrade just to have access to more material because you can get the tests on Amazon and the cost wouldn’t be justified. I don’t regret upgrading at all but your situation might be different.

• FlashLSATFlashLSAT Alum Member
    293 karma

I hate spending money on anything but this I believe is truly worth it. There is advantage to having all the material electronically online.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

I would do it. I think you'll be happier during the duration of your studies with this course.