New to game ! On for Dec...Pls Help!!

JayLau18JayLau18 Free Trial Member
edited October 2014 in General 29 karma
I learned about 7sage recently. I'm registered for DEC; how do I make the most of my time at this late date,
Thanks for your help !

Comments

• JayLau18JayLau18 Free Trial Member
    29 karma
    Thanks for your comments!

I have taken the LSAT before- I've used Kaplan and Powerscore. I have not been scoring well. I am able to dedicate full time to studying. LGs set ups stump me the most. Not sure what to do at this point.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    edited October 2014 2654 karma
    my favorite game! Find the flaw. working so not going to type my usual write up... but just learning about 7sage doesn't mean they're just starting to study or are retaking... maybe they have been self-studying for 2+ months but have only been using books therefore being neither a retake scenario or starting from scratch :)

eta: dang, was too slow and shut down by new facts... but the game still stand bc it is fun
    29 karma
    that's correct I'm not starting from scratch I've been at it for some time. I want to use 7sage but not sure where to start at such a late date.
  • turnercmturnercm Alum Member 🍌
    edited October 2014 770 karma
    Start with the Introduction to Logic section, Some and Most Relationships, then go on to the Logic Games - grouping/sequencing/etc. If anything, it'll help build your understanding of logic, which will help you tackle the games. The 7sage method for LG is much simpler than the ones you may have been exposed to, and it shouldn't be too difficult to adjust. Also, all of the explanation videos are free. Watching a few videos can give you an idea of the method.

LG is the easiest section to make gains on so you can definitely work on that before the December test. I'm not sure where you are on RC and LR... Any of the packages will give you all the lessons.

Depending on how much you want to improve, this will definitely help. But if it'll get you to the score you want within the next month? I don't know. Its okay to push the test back if you need to. The LSAT is a beast and one you can conquer given enough time!
    29 karma
    Thanks for the encouragement - I've been putting it off since February's exam believe it or not- It's such a horrible ordeal- so I get cold feet. But I feel time's running out... But I didn't have the benefit of 7sage- So I will move forward.