Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT Blind Review

FryBreadfruitFryBreadfruit Live Member
in General 120 karma

how does one successfully/ correctly blind review?

Comments

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

I think this answer depends on you. Success is defined by your study styles.

For me what I did was print out two copies. The first I would take normally, usually inserting a fifth section. The second I would take completely untimed. If I was confident in an answer, I would simply move on. But if was unsure, such as any questions I skipped, I would spend a lot of time making sure that four answers were wrong and one answer was right. Maybe write out your reasoning if you are just getting started. But as you progress you get faster.

After I finished this, I would input my score into the analytics. Then I would not look at the answers but would see which ones were wrong. After that, I would go back through blank pages of those questions and redo them. If I got them wrong again after that, I would cut them out and put them in a draw, coming back to them later.

• FryBreadfruitFryBreadfruit Live Member
    120 karma

Ok thank you I honestly want exactly what you said. I now understand better what a complete blind review means.
    Thank you!