Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Best way to use LR Drills

Hey guys tried 7 Sage for prep this year and loving it! RC and LG are almost flawless but having some LR issues. Not really one type of question either so just looking for some advice or tools available with 7sage that I might not be as familiar with or overlooking to help ( I know we have LR Drill packets but not sure how or when to use them). Working on a full PT every other day from now until the July LSAT. Thank you for any and all help or advice.

Comments

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

Each lr question type in 7sage has a problem set ; you could do the ones that are giving you a hard time or briefly review each section. As for doing a pt every other day It could cause burn out . The goal is to see improvement but that doesn’t necessarily come with doing more pts unless you examine your thinking and weaknesses .

• megan.glanceymegan.glancey Member
    11 karma

Yup I do blind review after each test and review where I went wrong throughly on my off day. I think watching the lesson again and doing practice problems is my best bet. Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing something

• samantha.ashley92samantha.ashley92 Alum Member
    edited July 2018 1777 karma

When I do an LR drill, I always make a list of which question types I got wrong, along with the difficulty level. For example, my last drill had two level 5 strengthening questions that I got wrong. Clearly, I need to do some more of the "hardest" strengthening questions. However, I don't need to review the easier ones. If you make a list each time you drill, you may start to notice patterns-- especially for the question types that don't appear often on the exams (PAI, MBF, etc).