Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Financial Rewards vs. Salary

Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member

Hello,

I came across a weakening question(in the PT 60s)where the LSAT writers are messing with the difference between financial rewards and salary. Now, I just wanna make sure that I'm not imaging myself but I totally had a deja vu moment after getting it wrong earlier today because I swear there was almost an identical question on the very same concept somewhere in the PT 50s.... Have I gone crazy or can anyone vouch for me here haha. Has this been tested multiple times throughout the LSAT history?

Many thanks! :)

Comments

• AlexRexegerAlexRexeger Alum Member
    178 karma

Yeah I feel like they have a few that they revamp and reuse. Like I’ve definitely run across a few different questions asking you to explain a circumstance where the best detective/police officer doesn’t solve more cases than any another officer and the answer is always that the best officer is probably given the hardest cases.

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6050 karma

I ran across a question in the 60s that was basically the combination of two stimuli's that are covered in the CC. The q-type was different but it definitely was interesting.