Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PT 85 (September 2018) Explanation Available?

PositivePositive Alum Member
edited August 2018 in General 426 karma

Hi, I know that PT 85 USA (Sep. 2018) LSAT will be conducted in early Sep. (Sep. 9th).

Would it be possible for us to to see JY's complete explanations before the November exam (Nov. 17th)?

I am asking this because I know that PT 85 International LSAT will be held in mid-Oct. (Oct. 14th) instead of early Sep.
and I was wondering if this will affect the timing of his release of the explanation....

Thanks in advance : )

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited August 2018 9372 karma

@Positive said:
    Hi, I know PT 85 USA (Sep. 2018) LSAT will be held in early Sep. (Sep. 9th)

Would it be possible for us to to see JY's complete explanations before the November exam (Nov. 17th)?

I am asking this because I know PT 85 International LSAT will be held in mid-Oct. (Oct. 14th) instead of early Sep.
    and I was wondering if this will affect the timing of the release of his explanation....

Thanks in advance : )

Maybe, maybe not. It generally takes more than 2 months, but there's no guarantee.

I'm sorry I may be missing something here, but I don't know why you think the October LSAT will affect the release. The October LSAT administered in Australia and New Zealand/Europe, Middle East, and Africa/Asia will not be PrepTest 85 (September 2018 LSAT in North America).

• PositivePositive Alum Member
    426 karma

@akistotle Thank you for your reply! I thought that both USA and International exam will use the exactly same format so the original PT 85 would not be available until all Int. students take the Oct. exam.

But I guess now that maybe Int. use the different format...??

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    edited August 2018 9372 karma

@Positive said:
    @akistotle Thank you for your reply! I thought that both USA and International exam will use the exactly same format so the original PT 85 would not be available until all Int. students take the Oct. exam.

But I guess now that maybe Int. use the different format...??

The LSATs administered in places other than North America are undisclosed and the questions will not be the same as the ones offered in North America.

But the LSATs in other places are, of course, in the same format. It is usually a previously-administered undisclosed LSAT (like a February test in North America). For example, the June 2018 LSAT in Asia was the February 2015 LSAT in North America.

They are usually different even when they are administered on the same date as the North American test.

• PositivePositive Alum Member
    426 karma

@akistotle Thank you for your explanation! : )