Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Printing PT help!

akrieglerakriegler Alum Member

This is probably a silly question but...

When I go to click on the"PT X-- all sections printable" button on any given PT I get a gray screen. I'm using Google Chrome on my Mac, and have allowed Flash player to run on 7Sage. However, each time I click on the "all sections printable" button, I get a notification saying that Flash was blocked (even though I've allowed it). I think I cannot see the PT and/or print because of something with Flash. Is there anyone who has experienced this and could possibly provide some insight?

Thanks!

Comments

• studentservicestudentservice Alum Member Administrator Moderator Student Services
    edited August 2018 1421 karma

Hi @akriegler

Sorry about that! Can you try blocking flash on 7sage (instead of allowing it) on Chrome? That may help trigger the html5 fallback. We suspect that the browser is telling the site that it can handle Flash, but then when the site gives it Flash, the browser does nothing with it.

Go to chrome://settings/content/ and search "Flash" and add "7sage.com" to Block.
    https://imgur.com/70POyU4

Sorry we can't be more helpful.

• 615 karma

Maybe try safari? I had similar problem with flash on chrome+Mac on some other website. Had to constantly download flash again...

• NotMyNameNotMyName Alum Member Sage
    5320 karma

Studentservice's suggestion worked me for me.