Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tips/ Suggestions

law.jennifermlaw.jenniferm Free Trial Member
edited August 2018 in September 2018 LSAT 9 karma

I had taken the Princeton review course last fall in preparation for the December 2017 exam , which I found to be the least helpful and disappointingly scored a 147. I took it again in February and got the same score. Has anyone been in a similar situation and have any tips/ suggestions on how they improved?

Comments

• PadawanPadawan Member
    91 karma

I myself spent thousands on courses like that, with no hope for a competitive score, only to finally realize in a rude awakening that LSAT is a profound and serious measurement, not to be underestimated or taken for granted, of what is intellectually required of us as future lawyers. As I have come across the myriad postings of long and hard-fought battles of Sages in their high score goaled LSAT journeys, I needed to re-evaluate my own prep with a more aggressive approach. I also have to deal with a certain LD and this complicates my prep just a little, but law school means a lot to me, and I am SO lucky to have found the 7Sage goldmine. The resources are here and once I signed up for Ultimate Plus, the sky's the limit and my only obstacle is me! I have to craft my own prep plan to fit me, as everyone is different with his/her needs and lifestyle, but in having done so, it is an invaluable experience to be counted as part of the mental training to attaining the mindset of becoming an effective lawyer. I hope this helps.

• ebalde1234ebalde1234 Member
    905 karma

Agree - issue could be the material and youre approach ; if you scored the same then something needs to change. (Rec- 7sage / lsat trainer )