Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Drill 1~35 LR and RC vs only do the ones not included in the CC

edited August 2018 in General 615 karma

Hey everyone,
I'm not done with the CC, but am just curious and I'm playing around with my calendar...
I see that about half of 1~35 LG, LR sections are included in the CC. I have no idea about LR.
I plan to start drills for all LR, RC and LG after CC.
I know repetition is important for LG, but would it be necessary for LR and RC too?
I read that earlier PTs are not as important, so I'm thinking it might be better to just continue on to PT37.
How did you do your's?

Comments

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

It depends on how much time you have before you want/plan to test. Exposure to as many LSATs as possible can never be a bad thing, because the test writers do use a lot of the same patterns and the more you see the more comfortable you'll be with the test. Having said that, most people aren't going to take every single PT, because it's not necessary to reach your goals and it's so time consuming. I think that using newer PTs for full length timed tests and then using older PTs for drilling is the way to go for most people.

• Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    1058 karma

@MissChanandler said:
    It depends on how much time you have before you want/plan to test. Exposure to as many LSATs as possible can never be a bad thing, because the test writers do use a lot of the same patterns and the more you see the more comfortable you'll be with the test. Having said that, most people aren't going to take every single PT, because it's not necessary to reach your goals and it's so time consuming. I think that using newer PTs for full length timed tests and then using older PTs for drilling is the way to go for most people.

The best username ever..... #westealthattvguideeveryweek #iknewit

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

Hahaha @dkny2013 I am OBSESSED with Friends. It's a problem.