Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). No Watch - 7Sage Forum

No Watch

Nabintou-1Nabintou-1 Alum Member
in General 410 karma

Hi!
Looking to hear from those out there (if any?) who don't keep track of their own time (i.e., a watch) while PTing/when you've written the exam? Why do/have you chosen to do so?

I would never use a watch during PTs and it worked fine, but for some odd reason (maybe because I was wearing one? --___- I decided to use my watch during the September exam. Think it knocked the hustle/flow I'm used to and trying to assess if I should stick to just not using it or, switch to using a watch during PTs to become more familiar with it).

Comments

• OhnoeshalpmeOhnoeshalpme Alum Member
    2531 karma

I started wearing a watch at all times so that I’d become accustomed to having it on my wrist.

• MissChanandlerMissChanandler Alum Member Sage
    3256 karma

I think you should start using it during PTs. If you don't like actually wearing it, you can just set it on your desk so it's there to glance at if you so choose but you don't HAVE to, so that way it won't feel like it's interrupting you or like it's a constant reminder of the time.