Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Similarities in LG between the 60s and the 70s

Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
in Logic Games 1058 karma

Hey y'all,

Since I've already taken PT 60 to 68, I have been foolproofing games in these PTs alongside ones in 1 all the way up to 40 and A, B, C, Feb 97 and C2. I personally like this combination very much. But I haven't touched PTs in the 70s yet.

With the exception of the last game in 72 and the virus game in 79, would you say games in the 70s are more or less very similar to games from 60 to 68? I'd like to know whether foolproofing games in the 60s(I've repeated each and every one of them at least 3 times thus far) in addition to the old PTs has prepped me well for the 70s or not.

Thank you :)

Comments

• BinghamtonDaveBinghamtonDave Alum Member 🍌🍌
    8694 karma

Yes. It will prep you well. The games in the 70s, or 80s for that matter do not deviate far from the previous games.

• Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    1058 karma

@BinghamtonDave said:
    Yes. It will prep you well. The games in the 70s, or 80s for that matter do not deviate far from the previous games.

@BinghamtonDave Thanks for your response :smiley:

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

If you could have the games in the 30s then the games in the 70s will be manageable. For what it's worth, the games in the 80s have been relatively easy.

• Regis_Phalange63Regis_Phalange63 Alum Member
    1058 karma

@eRetaker said:
    If you could have the games in the 30s then the games in the 70s will be manageable. For what it's worth, the games in the 80s have been relatively easy.

Thank you :)