Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Air Quality in Northern CA & LSAT

btownsqueebtownsquee Alum Member

The air quality in northern CA is bad and getting worse because of the fires. Does anyone know if LSAC is going to do anything about that this Saturday? I'm testing at College of Alameda. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow to see what's going on. Maybe we'll just have to test while wearing masks...

Comments

• xenonhexafluoroxenonhexafluoro Alum Member
    428 karma

Hey, we're testing at the same center! I would recommend calling LSAC if you're really bothered by it. Personally, the air quality has not affected me too much. I know some test centers closer to the fire zone are closed.

• RiseandGrindRiseandGrind Alum Member
    219 karma

Would also recommend calling.The LSAC website says a test center in Folsom and Pleasant Hill closed due to the fire. I am testing at USF and refreshing the page constantly

• aguirreliz92aguirreliz92 Alum Member
    217 karma

I’m testing in pleasant hill where they just cancelled. I called and they said keep checking your email, LSAC will be notifying us on updates there.

428 karma

Santa Rosa, Chico, and Sacramento are now closed too.

• RiseandGrindRiseandGrind Alum Member
    219 karma

USF just closed too :/ we got the email 30 mins before the start of the test lmao

428 karma

@RiseandGrind said:
    USF just closed too :/ we got the email 30 mins before the start of the test lmao

Aw man, that sucks. Alameda went forward with the test