Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only June, Sep, Nov tests are disclosed next year

akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
edited November 2018 in General 9377 karma

FYI: According to LSAC, only three tests are going to be disclosed next year.

2018–2019 Dates

Saturday, January 26, 2019 8:30 a.m. Nondisclosed
Saturday, March 30, 2019 8:30 a.m. Nondisclosed

2019–2020 Dates

Monday, June 3, 2019 12:30 p.m. Disclosed
Monday, July 15, 2019 12:30 p.m. Nondisclosed
Saturday, September 21, 2019 8:30 a.m. Disclosed
Monday, October 28, 2019 12:30 p.m. Nondisclosed
Monday, November 25, 2019 12:30 p.m. Disclosed
Monday, January 13, 2020 12:30 p.m. Nondisclosed
Saturday, February 22, 2020 8:30 a.m. Nondisclosed
Monday, March 30, 2020 12:30 p.m. Nondisclosed
Saturday, April 25, 2020 8:30 a.m. Nondisclosed

Related links: LSAT Dates and Registration Deadlines, What is a "nondisclosed LSAT"?

Comments

• keets993keets993 Alum Member 🍌
    6045 karma

Maybe they're running out of new material can't keep up with this pace of multiple tests a year so they're going to recycle material...

• SprinklesSprinkles Alum Member
    11542 karma

I think there's a part in the CC where it talks about the 4 LSATs distributed per year, might want to update it with these new changes happening :)

11542 karma

@keets993 said:
    Maybe they're running out of new material can't keep up with this pace of multiple tests a year so they're going to recycle material...

Could be, but I feel LSAC could have at least disclosed the Feb or March one. Lol

• lackofimaginationlackofimagination Alum Member
    74 karma

I have always wondered the impact of a “non-disclosed” exam. Logically I understand that the difficulty level can’t be significantly different from disclosed ones, but i always have this concern that more curveballs might be thrown on undisclosed tests.

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@Sprinkles said:
    I think there's a part in the CC where it talks about the 4 LSATs distributed per year, might want to update it with these new changes happening :)

Hi @Sprinkles,

I tried to find where in the CC we talk about 4 LSATs, and I couldn't 😞 Can you let me know where it is if you know?

11542 karma

@akistotle said:

@Sprinkles said:

Hi @Sprinkles,

I tried to find where in the CC we talk about 4 LSATs, and I couldn't 😞 Can you let me know where it is if you know?

here you go!
    https://7sage.com/lesson/one-right-answer-choice/

Also if anyone else is reading this, this lesson is a great reminder that there is ONLY.ONE.RIGHT.ANSWER. lol

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9377 karma

@Sprinkles said:

@akistotle said:

@Sprinkles said:

Hi @Sprinkles,

here you go!
    https://7sage.com/lesson/one-right-answer-choice/

Also if anyone else is reading this, this lesson is a great reminder that there is ONLY.ONE.RIGHT.ANSWER. lol

Thank you!!!!

11542 karma

@akistotle of course <3