Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

length of test

miriruchertmiriruchert Alum Member
edited December 2014 in December 2014 LSAT 180 karma
Does anyone know how long the test will take? Adding the sections plus break and including an extra half hour padding brings me to 4 hours, but the lsat admission ticket instructions talk about a length of up to 7 hours...how do I have to understand that? I have somewhere to be...daughter's theater performance at 3 pm...

Comments

• harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I've been trying to figure this out as well. my ticket (i'm assuming everyone's is the same) says be there no later than 8:30 AM.
    So we write at 9:30 AM?
    Writing sample. Is that 35?

7 hours?? I can't see that.
  • jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    well lets presume your test starts at 9:30... well something happens, late proctor, last minute test taker arrives and let in. then 15min of instructions or so, XX time to fill out info (name, gender, etc.) more instructions. stupid questions. next thing you know u are about to start the test and its 10:30. and that I feel is a better scenario... I have heard of having to wait longer than an hr from original test time just to start everything... I feel they say to a lot 7 hrs as precautionary since as we know from our studies, a planned schedule prior to test /= perfectly executed w/ no hiccups or delays