Long shot .... But does anyone want to start studying for the June LSAT?

Alexandra3-2Alexandra3-2 Free Trial Member
edited December 2014 in General 74 karma
Greetings Everyone!

I'm Alexandra and I live in NYC. I've decided to start studying in January 2015 for the June 2015 LSAT. I'd love study buddies to help with this tedious exam. I have not prepared effectively in the past, so I want to be ultra prepared for the June exam. Any and all help is SO appreciated. Thank you! If need be, my email is alexandra.k.griffiths@gmail.com :)

Comments

• 101 karma
    Hi! I'm currently in the process of studying for the February LSAT, but it's likely that I'll end up taking the June test if you'd like to study together. :)
  • 35 karma
    I'm new to 7sage, how would we go about studying together?
  • Alexandra3-2Alexandra3-2 Free Trial Member
    74 karma
    I live in NYC, so I'd love to meet new faces, but if you don't live in NYC, we can use Google chat or Skype 2-3x a week for studies
  • AlexandraAlexandra Alum Member
    13 karma
    Well this is strange..my name is Alexandra..I'm studying for the June 2015 LSAT..and I live in NY!
  • edited February 2015 55 karma
    I will also be studying for the June 2015 LSAT :)
  • The 180 Bro_OVOThe 180 Bro_OVO Alum Inactive ⭐
    1392 karma
    I don't live in NY, but I'm studying for it!

ga4842@truman.edu
  • soblessed1129soblessed1129 Free Trial Member
    edited December 2014 35 karma
    Hey I also live in NYC and I am studying for the February LSAT but more likely I'll take the June 2015 test. Here is my email leidyguilamo@gmail.com
  • JasonH86JasonH86 Member
    13 karma
    I work in NYC & live in NJ and I am studying for the June 2015 LSAT as well. Google chat/hangouts works pretty well for group chat as well as the app GroupMe.

jason.hollenstein@gmail.com
  • vtdavilavtdavila Alum Member
    2 karma
    Hi guys! I've already started studying for the LSAT, also aiming for June. I live in Miami and could do Skype.
    74 karma
    Alexandra (and everyone else!) - please email me @ alexandra.k.griffiths@gmail.com. I'd like to start studying in January. I live in NYC, so I would like to have face to face study buddies; I'm also available for Google chats on Tuesday, Thursdays from 7-9:30pm EST and Saturdays from 11-3pm EST. Mondays, Wednesdays and (some) Fridays from 6-8pm for those who live in NYC and can meet in at a library or someplace we can all agree on. I personally needs lots of help in the logic games department. I've been PT'ing at 150-153 and I'd like to get a 170+ on the June LSAT.
  • Christian BishopChristian Bishop Core Member
    3 karma
    Hey guys if anyone is putting together a group text on one of the messaging platforms please shoot the info out! Be nice to have a place to discuss lsat issues… Motivation…etc… Whatsapp/Kick/Line/Slack
    74 karma
    Christian,

Are you prepping for the Feb LSAT or June? Also, please shoot me an email at the above email address so we can add you to the group chat.

Thanks.