Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is it possible to have experimental section 1

avstepanianavstepanian Alum Member
edited December 2014 in General 33 karma
If LR was 1,3,5 is it possible for 1 to be experimental?

Comments

• justrandomjustrandom Alum Member
    343 karma
    I think for sure! It can be any section. I think my logic games section 1 was experimental
  • jennifer.lanjennifer.lan Member
    41 karma
    I also have 1,3,5....feel 5 to be more likely an experimental.... but probably our section order is not the same
  • harrismeganharrismegan Member
    2074 karma
    I had
    LG LR RC. LR RC
    .... Is it safe to assume that second RC was experimental?
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    2116 karma
    The experimental for the most part has been within the first 3 sections. Sometimes the experimental will show up as Section 4 or Section 5.
  • AislingzAislingz Free Trial Member
    74 karma
    I think my experimental was the 3rd section and it was one of those sections where I thought, "what the heck is going on?!" I can help you guys figure out which one of your sections was experimental, but I'm not sure if mentioning content of the test is a rule violation.
  • ddakjikingddakjiking Inactive ⭐
    edited December 2014 2116 karma
    You're allowed to mention the content of a question/passage/game, but not the actual game type, question type, specific RC questions.
    I didn't take it today but I've been lurking around all day so I pretty much know the real sections, lol.
  • Matt1234567Matt1234567 Inactive ⭐
    edited December 2014 1294 karma
    Mine was LR/LG/LR/RC/LR
  • abe_hernandez08-1abe_hernandez08-1 Alum Member
    18 karma
    Mine was also LR/LG/LR/RC/LR

The 5th LR seamed harder than the first two
    74 karma
    Okay guys, as far as reading comp and logic game are concerned, here are the real sections. For reading comp, the real one had a passage on perfume, free-decision making (comparative), stealing thunder, and Mexican American political activism (or something to that extent). For logic game, it's the one with the three rugs (solid/multicolored), which is a grouping game.
    74 karma
    As for logical reasoning, I remember absolutely nothing. LOL
  • Steven.foster1985Steven.foster1985 Alum Member
    edited December 2014 12 karma
    I think you and I may have had the same test book format. If my experimental wasn't the LR in section 1, then I am screwed!!!!!! At one point in that section, I literally played the clip of JY in my head saying "What the fuck is happening to me right now."
  • avstepanianavstepanian Alum Member
    33 karma
    Ye it was tough. The experimental was definitely 1 or 3 for me because they were both 25 while the last LR was 26. On a separate note ...for games the last game was unbearable I could not for the life of me answer the questions spent 10 mins on it.
  • perfumesoul5perfumesoul5 Free Trial Member
    2 karma

I did not take it these days but I've been lurking around all day for buying the best perfume for wome, you can check the list. I quite tons know the real sections, lol.