Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Change of Test Date After Grant of Accomodation

AndriiOnyskoAndriiOnysko Alum Member

Hello Everyone,

This morning I received a grant of accommodation for upcoming Jan session. Last minute I am planning to change the test date to March. Do you know if my accommodation is going to follow the new test date? Or, will I need to reapply? Is there something else I need to know before initiating change of date in order to not loose additional time I received?

Thank you,

Andrii

Comments

• akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@AndriiOnysko said:
    Hello Everyone,

This morning I received a grant of accommodation for upcoming Jan session. Last minute I am planning to change the test date to March. Do you know if my accommodation is going to follow the new test date? Or, will I need to reapply? Is there something else I need to know before initiating change of date in order to not loose additional time I received?

Thank you,

Andrii

You don't need to reapply. This is from the LSAC:

New Policy for Individuals Previously Approved to Receive Accommodations on the LSAT: Beginning with the June 2018 administration of the LSAT, and except as noted below, candidates will be automatically approved to receive the same accommodations they were approved to receive on their last registration for the LSAT upon timely registering for the exam, without having to submit a request for accommodations. No supporting documentation will be required from these candidates. An approval letter will be posted to the candidate’s online account.
    https://www.lsac.org/lsat/lsac-policy-accommodations-test-takers-disabilities