Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Account Expires Soon: Admissions Course Access?

LAWYEREDLAWYERED Alum Member

Hi everyone,

My account is about to expire in a week. I am still working on my apps though so I would still want to access the 7sage Admissions Course that I am currently using. When my account expires, will I still have access to @"David.Busis" 's Admissions Course?

Thanks!

Comments

• LAWYEREDLAWYERED Alum Member
    335 karma
  • akistotleakistotle Member 🍌🍌
    9372 karma

@LAWYERED said:
    Hi everyone,

My account is about to expire in a week. I am still working on my apps though so I would still want to access the 7sage Admissions Course that I am currently using. When my account expires, will I still have access to @"David.Busis" 's Admissions Course?

Thanks!

Hi @LAWYERED,

Actually, you currently don't have access to the paid Admissions Course because you only have Premium. (Ultimate+ comes with the access to Admissions Course ($10).)

What you're seeing is free Admissions Course, so you can see it with any account (free account) or even without logging in: https://7sage.com/admissions/progress/
    ("Content Unlocked" should say 19h of 29h, click "Show Locked" to see what's inside the paid Admissions Course!)