Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cancel or not to Cancel!?

Amrina96kAmrina96k Alum Member
edited January 2019 in General 144 karma

So I just wrote my third attempt at the LSAT today. And I am not feeling too great about it. I had 2 LG game section, and i really struggled with one of them ( was able to complete on 2) and did very well on the other one (finished all 4 of them). It turns out that the one I struggled with was the real section!
I also struggled on one of the LR section.
that being said, I'm 90% sure i did worse on this LSAT than on my last one. So will it be a good idea to cancel my score? Since I've already attempted it 3 times and I don't want another bad score to be on my record (not sure if so many attemps will impact my applications?)
Or should I not lose hope and just wait to see how i did?

FYI-I am a Canadian Lsat taker.

Comments

• ChardiggityChardiggity Alum Member
    336 karma

My condolences on the LG situation. Same thing happened to me in September. I'm not sure that a cancel looks better than a lower score, and struggling on an LR section doesn't mean you bombed it (unless you didn't finish). The conventional advice is to only cancel if you mis-bubbled a section or didn't finish the test, etc. Also, schools really really only care about your highest score, outside of perhaps the top three.