FAQ in the Admissions Course / Deadlines for T14 Schools

David BusisDavid Busis Member Moderator

Hi everyone,

We’re building an FAQ into the admissions course! So far, we’ve added the following:

You look for your question by typing a keyword into the instant filter on the admissions syllabus:

We hope it’s helpful!

By the way, we tweet now!

Comments

• Claire Z.Claire Z. Alum Member
    116 karma

I'd like to suggest building a lesson on CAS GPA into the very beginning of your curriculum - actually, the beginning of your LSAT lessons. Since CAS GPA can be a real shocker, it might be better to warn people in advance that their GPA may not be what they think it is. Some people will need to ratchet up their LSAT goal to compensate. I didn't know there was such thing as a CAS GPA until I was applying to schools, and that was after doing the entire 7Sage LSAT CC. (If I missed the lesson somewhere, my apologies.) Thankfully I escaped an ugly surprise, but we all have areas in which we need a little help. Just my two cents. Thanks as always for the best curriculum out there.

• eRetakereRetaker Free Trial Member
    2043 karma

Can you possibly include FAFSA and CSS profile deadlines and requirements for schools?

• AudaciousRedAudaciousRed Alum Member
    2689 karma

@eRetaker said:
    Can you possibly include FAFSA and CSS profile deadlines and requirements for schools?

FAFSA now opens in October instead of later as it used to be in years past. It uses your tax info from two years back vs the current tax year. Just get it done and over with as soon as you can. You can always go back and add schools to your list at any time. But once it's done and processed, it wont be holding you up. The sooner the better with FAFSA. So, there really is no need to know school deadlines. You do it once, do it early and then add the school the second you know you'll be wanting to apply to them. Easy peasy :)