Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just finished the CC (bittersweet moment)

Lawster9Lawster9 Alum Member
in General 393 karma

I just finished the Core Curriculum (starter package version). Apparently it's supposed to take 95 hours to complete, but it took me just about 285 hours over 7 months of studying! Yep, that's pretty nuts or sad or whatever, but hey I finished :)

My only saving grace/excuse for taking such a freaking long time is that I did foolproof every game in the CC).

So I'm excited (and a bit nervous) to get started with PTing. Not sure why I posted this lol, but hey, it's a free country :)

Comments

• Andrew AlterioAndrew Alterio Alum Member
    394 karma

Good onto you!
    The same thing happened to me! I thought I was crazy for taking soooo long on CC and FP every game, but I think it'll be worth it.
    Good luck!

• PrincessPrincess Alum Member
    821 karma

That's amazing! Don't get discouraged if you don't see huge jumps in your PTs scores at the beginning. I feel like I have to keep telling that to myself too because I want to just understand it all, but it's okay. Look into timing strategies and keep foolproofing games. You got this!

• _aisling__aisling_ Alum Member
    289 karma

Agreed. It took me so much longer than estimated - and l even watch the videos at 1.4 or 1.7 speed!

• 1025 karma

Nice work!! The course is extremely helpful so you are rightfully excited to apply all of the information into sections. Wishing the very best for you.

• Lawster9Lawster9 Alum Member
    393 karma

Thanks all for the kind wishes! :)