Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any advice for taking the LSAT for a 4th time?

catDemedicicatDemedici Alum Member
edited January 2015 in General 23 karma
Need some advice here. I took the LSAT in October 2013 (canceled score), September 2014 (159), and December 2014 (159). Very disappointed, especially since I seem to be making the same stupid mistakes. I only signed up for 7sage between the September-December administration, so I really only had 6 weeks to prepare. I think that bit me in the ass when it came down to internalizing JY's method and the way that you need to think on the LSAT. I have a 3.7 GPA from an Ivy, some great softs, and am an old, non-traditional student, so I have a pretty good application other than the LSAT and I KNOW I can do better because I was PTing in the high 160s/low 170s. ARGHHHH.

So, my question. Does LSAC's 3 exams in 2 years limitiation mean that I can't take the lsat again in June 2014? Or do I have to wait until October 2014? Would love to know if anyone else knows...

Comments

• jdawg113jdawg113 Alum Inactive ⭐
    2654 karma
    best way to be completely sure is to call LSAC
  • LSATman1LSATman1 Alum Member
    386 karma
    I think you are limited to 3 scored tests within a 2 year period. Since you canceled your October test, you should be able to take it again in June 2015, but I would check with LSAC to be sure.
  • stepharizonastepharizona Alum Member
    3197 karma
    Let us know what the LSAC said @catDemedici
  • blah170blahblah170blah Alum Inactive ⭐
    3545 karma
    If I recall correctly, the earliest test you can take is December 2015. The two year period is a rolling period from the date of your first test.