Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Logic Games Trends

tina_gktina_gk Alum Member
in Logic Games 125 karma

So going back to prep 25 and up, I see a lot of games are more difficult and have more than 3 types of elements to account when solving these games. But more recent tests from 2007 and onward, games are not as hard as the ones i mentioned before. has it gotten easier in recent years or am i just not smart enough for the older exams and may see similar to older games in my upcoming lsat exam?

Comments

• MIT_2017MIT_2017 Alum Member
    470 karma

It has gotten easier. Many of the modern exams have 3 relatively cookie-cutter questions with a fourth question that is miscellaneous but not that difficult.

• gabes900-1gabes900-1 Member
    855 karma

Hi @tina_gk, I noticed this as well. LGs from 1-35 seem to have different layers in the games and language to convey a certain aspect of the game boards, which make it odd sometimes to setup a game properly. They are pretty much the same type of games across all of the LGs. I also have noticed that the inferences tested are very similar as well. But the wording and setup can be more difficult sometimes to notice from the 1-35 LGs. For the LGs from 25 and up, this seems to be the case as well, in my opinion.